Saturday, August 30, 2003



The World is Fair and Bright

In Minnesota and it's State Fair time. Considering how close we are to the fairgrounds, we thought we'd give it a try this year and join the throng of traffic heading to the Minnesota State Fair. I've never been to a "state" fair, though I have been to a "county" fair, and I can't say I was overly impressed. Beautiful bovines don't turn me on, nor does the whole $8 to get in on top of the ungodly expensive food, rides, and vendors. Oh well, for $8 I could see Pirates of the Caribbean again and I said I wouldn't do that, so I'll just think of this as insurance against a 5th POTC showing. ;) Nah, it'll be fun walking around and checking things out with Tricia, Chris, Karin and Mark. It'll be especially great to see Chris who hasn't graced my presence since the last dna show I went to back in the spring. Not much time til we head out so I better finish getting ready. I'll save half of my foot-long for ya ;)

No comments: