Monday, August 11, 2003



The juices are flowing...creative ones, that is

FINALLY!! I updated Meandering Evengale!!! As I mention in a comment, I realize that I haven't written much, and the plot really hasn't advanced, but I assure you it's simply an introduction to what WILL be plot advancement. And if someone has the thought that the place I describe sounds awfully familiar and yet the location is off, well then, yes, you are right to both points. I'm skirting reality, without actually limiting myself by it (or having to be painstakingly detailed...as I can already be...sometimes). Anyway, I thought you might like to know that. I'm hoping to continue writing in ME much more frequently, but Tricia's gotta help out too :) Feel free to work on advancing the story, but it might be a good plan to converse first, or perhaps post without publishing or post, publish and we'll work out the finer points later. Anything goes in that blog, but I do have an idea or two of where that particular episode is going ;)

Anything else? No, not really. Working 2nd shift again this week so that'll be a blast and a half. At least it means sleeping in and getting to go to the dentist on Tuesday. Oh, and if anyone needs some small boxes, say 12x6x6, just ask and ye shall receive. Why do I have 25 corrugated paper boxes that size? It's like Apple Jacks: I just do. Though I can't say I'm a big Apple Jacks fan; they're okay I guess. I prefer Honey Nut Cheerios, Grape Nuts, Froot Loops, and once in a while Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes (with sugar added of course). Why do you need to know that? You just do. And why am I up at 4am blogging? Good question.

No comments: