Saturday, August 16, 2003



The Cliffs of Insanity!!

I'm going nuts. I must be. I'm fricken insane. What is wrong with me? What more do I need, honestly?! I should be all happy and content and ready to take on the world. But I'm not. Tonight at work I felt downright depressed. As time went on, I went from feeling crappy about having to work 10 hours tonight, to feeling crappy about how things are going in my life. WHY?!! Why can't I get over him?! Why is it that recently he keeps invading my thoughts, invading my dreams? I HAVE a boyfriend--a very nice guy who treats me well. What more do I want?! What more do I need?! Why does this not "cut it?!" Give it time, give it time--I keep repeating to myself. I pace the yellow caution line at work--on one side is a solid, safe path; the other is riskier, I could roll forwards or backwards...move on or regress. ::sigh:: What am I doing? Do I have any clue? Does my life have any direction whatsoever? And how much am I willing to risk? Am I willing to take a chance? UGH...full of questions and partial thoughts and disjointed feelings right now. But...After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: