Tuesday, September 02, 2003



It's so much better when everyone is in--are you in?

Tomorrow is the start of the school year. I'll be up in about 6 hours, and then it's go go go. For all intents and purposes I should be at home, but I'm here in the computer lab blogging and emailing and chatting online. Bleah, what's new about that? So much swirling through my head right now, I'm not sure I'd even know where to begin blogging about it. I haven't even decided what I'm going to wear tomorrow for school, let alone what I'm going to do about the rest of my life. I've got some major responsibilites to take care of this week, some of which I'm REALLY not looking forward to...but I'm going to do the best I can. Sometimes I'm really mixed up and downright irresponsible, but hopefully you know by now that I mean well. Eh, life's for learning, and I'm definitely still learning. I have a feeling this school year could be interesting. Wish me luck--I'm going to need it.

No comments: