Thursday, September 11, 2003



She's leaving on a jet plane, but I know when she'll be back!

::sniff, sniff, tear:: Jenny's flying out tomorrow for jolly ole England, and I shall miss her terribly. (Gotta practice the local dialect) The good news is, she'll be having a blast doing some touring while I'm pretty busy with teaching anyway. AND, I'll be seeing her in about 2 months when I too make the journey to that far away place known as "Angle-Land" (or is it Angol, or Angal?...I'm not a history major :P) Know what the rockingest part is? We're scheduled to be on the same flight home!!!! Sweet ass, hm? Yep, I finally bought my tickets, making my trip "official." (as though the roughly $3000 I've spent for this semester hasn't already made it "official"). But yeah, I'm really going to miss that girl :( We're totally going to have to make up for it by having an awesome time in Europe later. Debt or no debt, no holding back when it comes to trying new and fun things. Well, maybe a LITTLE conservation of cash flow would be good, but that will come in the way of lodging at hostels and shopping at grocery stores for food. Wow, Europe...with Jenny leaving, it makes the idea so much more REAL. I know she'll have a great time, and she better keep in touch via blogging or email!!! :) So, let's all wish her a fan-skippin-tastic trip and a kick-ass time in England! Bon voyage, Jenny! Take care!

No comments: