Monday, September 15, 2003



Fan-skippin-tastic time in MN

Yep, I had a great weekend! I got to wish Tricia a VERY happy 23rd bday on Sunday (and celebrate it all weekend long of course ;) And I got to chill with Lance a bit which was cool after not seeing him all summer. And, last but not least, I had the opportunity to start something new and wonderful with a fantastic guy :) Neither of us know how it will go with all of the chaos of him having another year of school and me student teaching in London for a couple months, meanwhile both of us stuck in our respective current cities of residence...BUT we're both willing to try and take it step by step, enjoying this unexpected and exciting change of relationship status. Pssst...fyi, in case you for some reason have no idea who I'm talking about, it's my friend Chris P. who in the last couple weeks has become much more than a friend :)

On that note, I'm going to promise to try to keep most of my posts from not being little mushy tales and notes, even if he IS in my audience. Of course, he'll come up a lot more and I look forward to sharing some amusing anecdotes now and then, but I'll save the personal stuff for emails and my hand-written journal. Sound alright to you? Good. So how 'bout those Packers, eh? Yeeeah, Green Bay rocks.

No comments: