Friday, May 23, 2003



Testing, testing, 1 2 3

Oh, the joys of a hearing test followed by a drug screening test, "Fill this to the little black line." Yay. At least those are tests I know I can pass ;) I won't find out my start date at GB Packaging until after the drug test results are back though, so it won't be til at least Wed. of next week I think. More time to get situated here I guess. To continue with the awesomeization of my basement bedroom, today I bought my very own VCR. I'm hoping that I spent enough on it so that I won't have to buy a new one...ever, though I didn't spend a lot on it, cuz well, I only own a few tapes and I'm basically just using to record some anime shows ("Inuyasha," "Trigun," and "Cowboy Bebop") I've newly become addicted to on Cartoon Network. Ah yes, it's after 1am, which means my tape should be all done and full of anime goodness :) I think it's time to get in some comfy pjs and veg on the couch for a little over an hour. Later :)

No comments: