Saturday, May 10, 2003



Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Pictures at last! Pictures at last! Tonight I taught myself how to go to Tripod and get a free membership there so I can have some webspace for files like...pictures! :) As you can see, I'm just a little excited about that :) And as you may also see, I put a head shot of me over in the left column above the links. I couldn't help it. Please forgive the fact that it's really not a very good picture of me, since it's just a cropped version of a pic taken at Renaissance Festival 2002 on one of the fucking hottest days of the year. There I was, with some good friends, dressed in a costume consisting of a full length skirt, long sleeved tunic, and a bodice, walking around outside in 90+ weather with a dew point of about 99%. And this pic was taken at the END of that sweltering day :P But it's one of about 3 pictures I actually have of me in digital form, the other 2 being much, much sadder, if you can believe it. Anyway, this is just the start of a new and improved Graphically enhanced Return of the Journal :)! I hope you enjoy it at least a small portion as much as I do.

No comments: