Monday, May 26, 2003



Bloom where you're planted

My thumb now has a slight green tint to it. I'm looking forward to gazing out my bedroom window to see light orange and red blooms among vivid greenery reaching towards the bit of sun that comes around the side of the house. I'm also looking forward to a summer of waning fear. Last night and tonight I ventured out into areas of the city where I knew I may run into certain people, one in particular, that I may not enjoy encountering. Both times, I managed to escape unscathed, though I had to look twice a couple times tonight--one was a false alarm, and another...I can't quite be sure if I saw what I thought I might have seen as someone walked past my approaching car. Who knows...point is, though I was pretty nervous most of the time, I still managed to have a good time with friends. I have to get over this fear--I mean, geez, the fact that they are affecting my choice in hangouts is pathetic, so I can't let it go on like that. Baby steps. Baby steps. A step in the right direction.

Another step in the right direction would be to apologize for my rudeness earlier today and the other day. Sorry dude--I was mostly just meaning it all in fun, but I think it came out as a downer. Lo siento. And geez, like I should talk... ;) It was more commentary on the questions, not on the answers anyway. But still, I could have specified or something. I'll make it up to ya :) ::sigh:: I still have to get those Chicago and V-ball pics developed--I'll work on that this week, and try to scan them in or something, and then we can have much fun with posting!

In other news, no babies poppin out of Lea or Beth yet, but they're coming soon--probably in the next few days, for SURE in the next week or two. I'll keep ya posted. I'm starting work probably by the end of this week, so that'll be...exciting...I guess. I'll certainly be glad for the paychecks. Not much else new--with work starting soon and incoming babies, things are going to get busy. Thank goodness :P

No comments: