Saturday, May 17, 2003



But you left anyway...

Well, I'm almost all packed up. I just have to do a bunch of cleaning and get my major appliances (like this computer) out of the apt. Man I'm going to miss EC. Jenny and I took random pictures last night of the dorm. Perhaps after they are developed they'll make it onto my website. Anyways, Tricia spontaneously drove here to EC to come hang out last night so we went to Shenan's and did some dancing, but she had to go to bed fairly early since she had to leave by 9am, but I cooked her some eggs in the nest this morning. I can't spend much time working on this blog entry--I have a lot to do yet this morning, and I'm going on 3.5 hours of sleep...but it was worth it. Next time I blog it will be from home ::sigh:: such is the way of things. I suppose I better get going. I'll try to update soon, but I'll be busy in the next 24 hour or so. See you on the flip side ;)

No comments: