Monday, May 12, 2003



::sigh:: the trials never end

Alright, so I have A picture, but not many pictures that would necessitate an entire webpage...or something like that. Tripod has this deal where you have to use their site to put your pictures on for the most part, which means the only picture that will really appear on this site is the one that's already here. Maybe I'll change it remove it occassionally so that I can put up another pic, but for now, it's there to stay. However, I DO have a tripod website, that I CAN put pictures on, that I can link you to. Right now, it's a work in progress, so I'm going to stall on linking you for the time being. I assure you I will get that taken care of fairly shortly (I mean, what else do I have to do during finals week? ;) When will then be now? Soon.

No comments: