Tuesday, October 21, 2003



Young Tom Cruise vs. virtuous me

Alright, last night my dream contained a young Tom Cruise. He was still older than me...I'd say about 32ish. And he looked GOOD...I'm talking like, Top Gun good. Okay, so I'm at a nice bar with some friends, and I see right next to me is Tom Cruise. He looks over at me, and starts hitting on me. Understandable, right? He wants to take me home with him, you know, get a little closer. ;) And I'm like DUDE! Tom Cruise wants me! I grab a nearby friend and am like, wow! check this out! And then I remember, Hey, I have a boyfriend. Dang. Looks like Tom Cruise is too late. If he had run into me a few months earlier, maybe I'd think about it. But nope, I have a boyfriend, so he'll just have to forget about it. Of course I was like, BUT it's Tom Cruise! But, I totally turned him down. Aren't I a great girlfriend?

I just had to share that. Sometimes I have some really strange dreams. Think I would have done the same thing if I actually did run into a dashing, younger Tom Cruise?

No comments: