Saturday, October 18, 2003



Kick-ass show, kick-ass friends

They made it to EC last night, and all was well. All was more well, it totally ROCKED! Once everyone finally made it safe and sound to EC, there ended up being 5 of us meeting at the show. The turn out wasn't huge, but that was what I was basically expecting. EC just isn't that familiar with Down and Above, so it will take some time for the word to spread. But really, dna is a band that could be so successful, spread like wildfire if they got a break. Cuz honestly, they just have SO much potential and the sound AWESOME. Anyway, Tricia, Chris, Joe, and Tiff all went with me, and we rocked out. Tiff and Joe hung out while Tricia, Chris and I went backstage to chill with the band. It was cool :) They had a nice dressing room and all that, thanks to UWEC's huge stage and facilities. I got to talk with the band more, which was sweet, especially since I feel so behind, being a groupie of a couple groupies basically ;) Cuz Tricia and Chris know the band a lot better than I do (it certainly helps that they've been to at least 3 times as many shows--Chris has seen a lot more than that) and that they are also up on the music scene in MN. But someday...yes, someday I will be living here in MN and all will be well...more than well, it will KICK-ASS! Okay, I'm done raving right now. Tricia, Joe and I have stuff to do! Later mis amigos!

No comments: