Saturday, October 11, 2003



Birthday wishes and drastic cuts

Today is now officially Erin's 23rd birthday, so everyone wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Today is also my hair cut day, and I must say, it is a BIG change. I barely recognize myself! It totally kicks ass, and dudes, it's really too bad I'm not in the States for Halloween--I could TOTALLY pull off the Super Saiyan look this year! The hair only spikes up if I make it spike up, but it certainly doesn't take much effort! It so rocks! I can't wait to show you all :) Maybe I'll have to take a pic and stick it on my other webpage. Yeah, I really have to update that thing...I never DID get around to making the fun page of late night mischief pictures...I'll have to work on that. Well, it's late, and this tired girl must sleep. Later, mis amigos!! :)

No comments: