Tuesday, October 07, 2003



dna rocks my campus!!!!

DUDES! Guess who's coming to EC in a couple weeks? Yep! It's dna, a kick-ass band that I just can't wait to see again. You should totally come on down to EC to see them. Of course, that might be more difficult for those of you out of state or out of the country, but...I GUESS I can understand. Still, if you haven't seen them and are somewhere in the area, or if you HAVE seen them and you want to see them again, COME ON DOWN! Come to beautiful Eau Claire and see a rockin concert (and me, of course ;) Okay, I know I'm supposed to go to MN that weekend, and I STILL will, BUT, why not go to the concert first? I mean, I want to see Tricia and Chris, most definitely, but it's been a LONG time since I've seen DNA. SO...how about Chris somehow manages to get out of work (okay, so I know that's next to impossible) and Tricia and Chris drive to EC (much like the plans way back when) to see the kick ass concert, and then WE ALL can drive back up to MN together. Well, maybe we'd take separate cars, but we wouldn't HAVE to, since I could drive us all to MN, stay there for the rest of the weekend (granted, that leaves Tricia without a car, but I'd cart your ass around ;) and then Tricia would drive back to EC with me, and then take HER car back to MN when we arrive in EC. Everybody got that? Okay, so I know it's a far-fetched plan, and maybe I'll just go see DNA on my own and then drive to MN afterwards, but, I just love visitors :)! And you know, it COULD work if we tried...maybe. It'd just take some planning. Alright, had to get that all in--I was just SO excited when I saw the poster on the wall in Davies Center :)! DNA, here! Tee hee hee!!

No comments: