Monday, October 13, 2003



Quick thoughts written quickly

It's been a few days since I blogged, so I thought I would throw some words on the page before I head home from the comp lab. Today I had to get back to the grindstone, teaching and planning and...okay, so I took a nap. I was tired! But I'm getting SOME work done anyway. Wednesday I get observed by my content area supervisor, a professor I've had for two of my most difficult classes. I THINK it will go alright, especially if I plan A LOT, but it makes me a lot more nervous than my last observation. I just have a feeling she'll be pretty strict, but I guess that's a good thing since I am supposed to get advice on my teaching techniques and such. And from my previous evaluations over the last couple years, I KNOW I'm capable of being a good teacher, so even if I have an off day on Wednesday, I'll know that I CAN do better. So that's kind of comforting.

Other than that, not much new. Getting some good reviews of my haircut, which is nice--it was quite a drastic change and had me a little worried until I got to play around with the hairstyle a bit. Still will take getting used to. Can't wait to show mi amigos! Hm, anything else? Eh, not really. This Friday is the dna show, which is totally going to rock! And a weekend in MN is ALSO going to be totally kick-ass! And tomorrow's already Tuesday :)

No comments: