Monday, October 27, 2003



Super Mega Awesome Weekend

This really was a totally sweet weekend :) From the happy moment I stepped on Minnesota soil on Friday to the bittersweet farewell at the UMN campus this evening, it was a magical and wonderful time. Many beautiful pictures were taken, the wedding was freegin freezing but so very romantic, and I got to see two of the people I care most about in this world. I will miss them both A LOT in the next couple months, but that's what this blog, email, and letters, and expensive phone calls...are for :) Tomorrow will be full of good-byes and treats (thanks to me) at the middle school, and also a lot of packing and cleaning. Tonight I made cookies with Tiff and watched Fantasia...a great combo. I better get some sleep though. I know I'll have some sweet dreams--may you have some too :)

No comments: