Monday, October 06, 2003



She softly screamed for attention!

Bleah, it is NO fun trying to teach three classes with next to no voice :P I miss my voice...let me know if any of you find it, for it is lost. Saturday was Homecoming here at wonderul EC, and of course, like usual I didn't attend a single Homecoming event EXCEPT this year I headed on down to Water St. for the typical college drinking ritual. Unlike the throng, I didn't have much to drink, but I did have a few (two of which I didn't buy ;) mwa ha ha ha ha and my womanly wiles). My missing voice has mostly to do with the cool night air, LOTS of talking and yelling done by me with my friends, and the smokey environment inherent in bar hopping. We didn't do much hopping though, seeing as how it WAS Homecoming, so the streets were already packed at like 7pm. My friends and I headed out around 9pm, much earlier than usual, and went to Brothers for an hour or so. We got bored there (of course) and decided to chance leaving the bar, despite the fact that there were lines for EVERY bar, even the less popular ones. In the end, we went to The Nasty Habit, which wouldn't be my first choice, but it ended up okay. We waited outside for maybe...20 min I think, but the time flew while talking and meeting strange new people. Anyway, we did some dancing and singing along to lame old songs, and it was pretty fun all in all.

Speaking of fun, know what totally rocks? My blogiversary is coming up! See, it LOOKS like I started this blog back in June 2002 according to the archives, but that's because this blog took over the old one I had way back when--changing the address AND the content COMPLETELY, so it was a totally different blog. I figured, I wasn't using the old one anyway, and I may as well just use the space I have. Yeah, Homie Bear reminded me of the blessed event when I looked at his blog and his blogiversary writing contest. I don't remember the EXACT day of my blogiversary offhand, but I'll check it out after I get done blogging. I know it's sometime soon though--how could I forget that fucked up week? :P Eh, but that's in the past, and I think I've learned A LOT since then. Not to mention, I think I'm a lot better off ;) So, I think I'll have to do something extra special for my blogiversary, but I'm not sure what...I'll let you know STAT ;)

No comments: