Thursday, October 16, 2003



All I have to do is dreeeam, dream, dream, dreeeam

Last night I had a really kick-ass dream. I just have to share, before I forget too much of it. Enjoy!

I was in a building, like a large house, with some other people. I'm pretty sure some friends were there, and also some other people, including some CIA types that I didn't know. We were down south somewhere, apparently in an area with tornadoes. A tornado was about to hit, so we all were sitting on the floor in a kitchen area, resting our backs on some cupboards. The tornado hit, and we were all blown forward a bit, but we were okay because the cupboards were strong and well-built.

Then we were standing around, talking about what just happened. I turned and looked out the window, and saw dark clouds spanning the horizon, racing towards our house in a very unnatural way. It wasn't a storm this time; it was a bomb. Someone was trying to kill all of us! I yelled at everyone to "GET DOWN!" And we all hit the deck, barely managing to brace ourselves when the tremendous force knocked into the house. The cupboards were blasted forward, the walls nearly crumpled under the pressure, while debris started pouring through the windows. We all started running away from the blast and the flow of debris, trying to outrun the destruction.

Amazingly, we escaped our own anihalation and streamed from the house, into the forest near by. We knew that whoever sent that bomb would be looking for us, trying to finish the job of killing us. Somehow, a few of us managed to grab a backpack or two of things essential for survival, but we were still in very dire straights. We stopped running once we got a few hundred yards into the forest at the top of a small mountain. I realized that we would be sitting ducks out in the open, so I tried to rally the group and tell them to keep going, further into the forest, under cover. One of the CIA type guys (or military type, I don't know) said it would be really dangerous, since it was a RAINforest, a jungle that was HUGE and it would be nearly impossible to navigate through, especially with next to no supplies. However, we had no other choice but to try our luck.

Somehow, we made it through the jungle, into civilization somewhere. Except we did lose one person. Heidi did not keep up with the group, and got lost. She was okay, as she was saved by some rescue workers. But with the huge explosion at the house, there was a lot of media along with the rescue squads, so they were interviewing her. I saw her on tv, while the rest of the group was hiding out in a hotel. I knew I had to warn the group about it because I knew that the "bad guys" (whoever was trying to kill us) would see her on tv, and know that she survived and so logically, more of us survived. Then they would start looking for us, near where she was found.

I ran back to the hotel, and squeezed down the sort of sewer grate entrance to the secret room where the group was hiding out. I told them what happened, and was trying to get them all on the move. But the bad guys were close behind, and it was going to be a dangerous and difficult flight...or fight. We were ready to take them on. And then I woke up.

Cool, huh? Makes me want to go run around in a big building playing laser tag in the dark with a big group of friends. Who's in? :)

No comments: