Sunday, July 13, 2003



Orlando, Will you be me matey?

Wow, Pirates of the Caribbean rocked! After the first 20 minutes, I was totally enraptured, ready to fly out and by the DVD as soon as it is released. It may not have a ton of depth, but it just didn't need it! There was action galore! Awesome fighting hotties! And pirates! And a character who was very...Charlotte Doyle like. I felt good watching it and the feeling has stuck with me all night :) And not even running into ex-Mike at the movie theater could stun me. In fact, we chatted a bit while he was waiting for Mahoney and Rachel to show up (they were all going to see POTC for the 9:25 showing) and it was all nice and friendly, and I think I looked pretty good too. Top the night off with Caffe Espresso and some good conversation with my friend Mary from work, and it's just been a good night :) Aye, me mateys, twas a good time spent, and that Orlando Bloom was the finest hottie in these isles!

No comments: