Wednesday, July 16, 2003



My mast is bigger than your mast

Guess I'm stuck in the pirate motif for a bit. However, given the absurdly huge amount of comments on the previous entry, I decided it was time to write a NEW entry. Not quite sure what I'm going to write about yet. How about...OH, well, work this week has been weird. Monday I called in sick, cuz I really didn't feel like going to work. Today I went in for 6am-3pm, but spent the whole day at the "taper"...which is exactly as exciting as it sounds. I stood by a machine folding and feeding boxes in one by one to the taper to get--you guessed it--taped shut. Yippee. My heart is still a-flutter from all the adventure. Tomorrow is silly. One of the other summer help employees asked to switch shifts with me, so now I work 3pm-12am tomorrow...only to have to wake up to work at 6am-3pm Thursday. Joy. Sometimes I'm too nice. At least maybe she'd be willing to switch with me sometime then, possibly, if I for some reason would need to switch...which I doubt. But you gotta keep your options open.

What else is new? Not a whole heck of a lot. I hung out with Joe tonight--he made me a nice pasta dinner (I helped) and we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean since he had not seen it. I know, I know. But I'm STILL ready and willing to see it with Tricia this weekend when she comes to GB :) One can never have enough Orlando...or enough rum. Oh, and don't be silly thinking that a hottie is the only reason why I like the movie. In fact, I have to concur with Jenni when she says that Johnny Depp does a fantastic job and his scenes really steal the show. Although, I have to say that Mr. Bloom does well convincing me he can handle a sword, or two. Anyway, I really don't have much else to say at this time. So...move along. Move along.

No comments: