Saturday, April 12, 2003



We've Got Big Balls

It's Saturday night, and Jenny, Erin, Lance, Trica and I are dresed up and ready to get down at Viennese Ball in EC. The biggest annual event in EC, V-ball has been the cause of much fun...and much stress, but here it is--just started at this very moment. Of course, everyone else is running behind, so Jenny and I have to wait it out while our premature make up and hair wilts and our anxiety for this trumped up occasion increases. I'm hoping that everyone will have a blast, and I'm sure we will, though we're down a couple menfolk who might have made for some interesting dynamics, but it's probably for the best. Us girls (and Lance) will shake it down on the dance floor with polka, waltz, swing, and whatever else we decide to make up. I suppose I had better put my dress on :P I'll let you know how much it rocks when it's all over with. See ya ;)

No comments: