Wednesday, April 09, 2003



My first picture!

Alright, granted this is sort of cheating by having Jenny do all the dirty work for me, but here's a picture just for you anyway! I was inspired my Jenny's fantastic depiction of her vball dress, so I decided to induldge my own urge to display my lack of artistic talent for all the world to see. Just imagine if I actually drew this with paper and pencil! Of course, it's hard to get the effect of the dress by my pointing and clicking and dragging color all over the place and calling it a picture, but you can get a rough idea. Those little black dots on the dress are stars of varying size, with little bits of silver glitter highlighting the stars a little so they sparkle. The dress itself has multiple layers-one a slip with tule at the bottom to make it slightly poofy, another layer to cover that up, and the top layer is sheer and has those little stars and sparkles on it. It's unique and cute--just like me ;) Wish you could see it in person--maybe we'll take some good pics and post them after vball. You never know ;)


No comments: