Friday, December 20, 2002

Yes, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers rocked. I was very much impressed. Granted, there were some changes, and it ends earlier than book two, leaving some key things for the 3rd movie. However, there was A LOT of material to cover in just one 3 hour movie, so I can understand why they did that. As for the added scenes....well, most of them were actually quite good and if they did not enhance the movie, they at least still made sense. Anyways, I won't give anything away for those who have not seen it, but I highly recommend it (yes, that means you Jenny A--get your butt in the theater. I don't care if you need a cathater to make it through, just do it!). Other than that, nothing really new and exciting going on. I have a final today, last one, my final final this semester and then I just need to drive home tomorrow morning. I'm NOT looking forward to packing...or driving in the morning for that matter. I'd drive tonight but I'd rather get in some time with some friends, and also I'm not so big a fan of icky weather driving at night. But I have to be home by probably noon at the latest so I can do an early Christmas with my grandparents. Oh well, it shouldn't be TOO bad. But, now I suppose I should go be productive. Later ;)

No comments: