Thursday, December 05, 2002

oh...is it really 6pm now? So it is....it's too hard for me to tell anymore what time it is, what day it is...is it night? day? is Bush still President? Do they really give free food and condoms away on Sunday at Towers social room? ...I just don't know anything anymore. My mind....long ago it slipped into the recesses of wrinkled forehead, prematurely aged like my carpal tunnel wrists. Have I brushed my hair some time in the last 12 hours? apparently not...uneven chunks of my hair sit around my neck in various areas, popping out of my bun with more energy than the whole rest of my body possesses. the deed is done, the never ending spawn of evil has been vanquished...4 days late...5 days spent in mental and physical anguish. How could my friends stand me in the last week? I sure could not.

And is it truly over? ...no...not really....a draft of a research paper due tomorrow. a draft...words that ring like sweet sweet funky ass hard rock music to my ears--Thank you oh professor who wrote those honeysuckle words that are my savior tonight. a draft does not have to be complete, does not have to flow, does not have to be grammatically correct, does not need a works cited page....Oh draft, if I could write a poem to you....I would write you a sonnet...no, too much effort. I would write you a stream-of-consciousness free verse, the words with which I adorn you would fall naturally and effortlessly upon your slacker shoulders.

Rebecca..what the fuck.....is that my name? no....do I want to be called that? no.... ::sigh:: at least he acknowledged my presence...I know it must have been a chore considering how "uncomfortable" he is around me....but I suppose I deserve that after being kinda bitchy to him, but you know, most of that was kidding, and if someone can't take a little harmless banter then :P on you.

Anyways, sorry for the offshooting comment there. Someone just walked in the computer lab that I kinda know. Whatever. So, where was I, oh yes, meaningless (yet poetic sounding) drivel about writing a rough draft. yippidee doo...I'm not into blogging anymore...I'm done now...see ya later ;)

No comments: