Friday, December 13, 2002

Okay...Tricia put in her dream...she told me about it and I read it. Then I took a nap...Here is what follows:

Came home from school, my brother Scott had a surprise for me.... he got a new big black pickup truck... a lot like Jon Wolf’s actually—not that I’ve seen it, from what he said way back when...
And then I was driving with my mother, towards downtown...we were going shopping...but I hadn’t taken a shower that day, and I felt really icky, but we went anyway. Except, I was driving our old van, and it didn’t stop that well...I had to use both feet on the brake al the time. But that was not unusual I guess. So then we drive there. But it was kinda dangerous the whole way... I kept almost hitting cars. And then we stopped at this place downtown; it was sort of like a gas station, but it was an ice cream place. Mom bought me a drink—some kind of soda, no pink lemonade and she had diet pepsi. Then we left there, and I was glad cuz I felt super scrubby. So then we get back in the car, and are looking for this place, this car dealer ship or something. I’m not sure why.
OH! I forgot, back when I was driving with my mom, we switched vehicles part way, and were driving some big station wagon EXCEPT, I was driving from the back seat for some reason. And it was REALLY hard to do. I did NOT like it, cuz I had a hard time controlling the car, and I felt like we were going to get hit all the time.

OH I forgot one more thing, when my mom and I were driving, some stupid driver in front of us, threw a baseball mitt up in the air. It landed right by my head, and I did the little duck and cover thing. And then, we threw it back to him, and he said thank you. That was just weird. And it seemed my mom and I were driving from our home to downtown...even though downtown was nothing like home.

Skip scenes, I’m with Tricia? Not sure...but we were downtown, walking around. We walked into this restaurant, it was a nice sort of place, with a bar, and booths and a lot of people, I mean a ‘LOT and it was evening, and as we were walking...oh shoot, it was actually Jenny A I was with, anyway, as we were walking, we realized that there were famous people here too. We though t we saw...Dan Akroyd...but for some reason that was not unusual, like I se him all the time in town. And we saw...some guy that seemed familiar from a movie...some old guy, and we saw Woody Allen, and...erg, someone else, don’t’ remember. Anyways, then some guy was trying to hit on me, and he was quite drunk and not very bright. H e wanted to buy m e a shot, and I’m like....um...okay, wishing I had said no, but then luckily there came Jenny and I was like, oh, but we need to GO, and she pulled me along with her, using a rubber band between our two fingers to hold us together. So we left. But then

Scene change, we’re at this restaurant, a very small one. It’s like an ice cream parlor...an old looking one lots of wood and stuff. We’re there and then we realize there’s a play going on right there, a not very good one. It’s a kind of community theater, and the not quite so talented artists go there. But there was actually one fairly good singer of the bunch. So the play ends, and the owner comes out and is with all these girls in like old frilly country dresses, and they all take turns bowing, and we clap. Then we decided to get out of there...not sure why, I guess we thought that was weird, but we went out the back way, and that was where all the dressing rooms for these girls were but they were having like a big party back there, it was like cubicles, not rooms and they were doing gymnastics acts, walking on the tops of the cubicles and stuff, and lots o laughing like there was this really big joke everyone got but me, even Jenny, cuz apparently she used to be in gymnastics. Anyways, for some reason Amanda and Nikki are in the bunch, being gymnasts and apparently performers too. And they do this weird contortionist trick, which is just...weird...but anyways, I grab Jenny finally and we leave

We go on to the next place.... we’re at a pool? Only...now it’s Tricia I am with. We’re at a really really big Holiday inn. And we walk through this REALLY nice restaurant to get to the pool. I mean, we look super out of place in sweats and all that. But we do it anyway, its like we’re exploring this place when we’re not supposed to be. So we finally make our way slowly towards the pool. We walk through a couple different rooms with pools, and as we’re walking through the last one, I slip in a little and get my pants went to like the knee. And Tricia is ahead of me then. She walks on through to the locker room. I, being only about 10 feet from the door, and stopped by a police officer in the pool. He says I can’t be walking through the pool areas with clothes on. I said but look at these clothes, they're meant for changing out of, I wouldn’t actually wear them out in public! They’re too see-through and this is a tank top, see? And look, I’m already wet. But the police officer, who I forgot to mention is cute, though obnoxious, says, but you have a third pocket on your back pocket--those are designed for outdoors No matter how hard I try to convince him, he won’t let me go through, and me, not wanting to get arrested, walk back through the way I came, thinking of how I can get there without him noticing. Thing is, Tricia and I did go in the back way, I know there’s another way through.

But the place is SO huge I’m not sure how to get there. I end up walking through another room with a pool, it’s all covered, not in use. Then I keep going, through a door....it occurs to me that I am very upset at this police officer. I was so close to the door, and he wouldn’t let me in, wouldn’t even do it as a favor. So I start taking little things apart in the pace. I knocked down decorations a little, just like big banners and ribbons and stuff, not all the way knocked down, but just enough to be noticeable. I keep doing that as I walk through...I’m in an auditorium now, some kinda nice theater, I keep looking through doors to try and find the stairs I know is somewhere, to bring me either up or down, towards the pool area. I FINALLY find a set of stairs, that goes up, towards the gifts hop for the theater, and there I see a receptionist for the holiday inn, and I go there to lodge a complaint about the police officer. This guy at the desk is also, quite hot. So I talk to him, I tell him that whole story, how I was so close, but he wouldn’t let me through, and now I’ve spent 20 minutes getting LOST trying to find my way out of there, and now I don’t know if I’ll be able to find my friend, since she’ll be all worried about me He looked concerned, though not overly, and said he’d lit the guy know. So then I finally star towards the locker room again, and there’s a new officer there instead, actually...it was the guy from Family Matters the one with Erkel. Mr. Winslow. ANyways, it was the dad in that. But it’s okay, cuz I’m going the right way now, but out comes Tricia from the locker room before I get there...she’s ready to go. Apparently we’re not swimming. I just want out of there, cuz I’m worried about the officer noticing all the taking apart I’ve been doing with the decorations. She brings the car around for me, I run out there...but not before I take apart part of the pole from the stairway outside, and put it on the ground. I don’t actually steal it. What car does she bring around? My old dodge colt. And she’s driving it? So, we start going out of the parking lot, but her driving makes me nervous, cuz it’s my car and there’re a lot of strange drivers round



Anyway, so we’re in the parking lot, somehow, we switch positions. Eventually, the car turns into the car I drive now. Things are looking more normal. And then, we drive in this other. strange area

And it’s Jenny with me again. We're in a very old, dusty looking region...OH YEAH, we are in a nice area of town, with big old historic homes. And we notice a BUNCH of cars outside one f the homes, and signs, and we remember that the governor is having the president over for a big dinner thing. We notice limousines, and the people for the limos are arguing about what color they should be, since there normally would be snow this time of year, but it’s actually nice outside, so they should be white, but if it DOES snow, they should use a grayish color. Anyways, we keep driving on by...then we park. There’s a BUNCH of stuff set up for the president. There’s an entire like historic set. Think of Heritage hill, with all the workers and costumes and old buildings. So yea, Jenny and I are now walking through it. We notice some stuff lying out on the side of the road. Some very funky, old looking boots, and some oven mitts. We put on the oven mitts, and then some lady comes up to us asking if we’ve seen any oven mitts around lately. I said...I don’t think so...and then I realize I’m wearing the matching one to the one she’s looking for. So I give it to her. Then we look at the boots, very cool. I would have tired some on, but there was another lady there, dressed in a maid’s costume from like the late eighteen hundreds, and I think the better of it. She’s one of the workers for the whole thing, and she starts speaking, using the accent from the time.... I guess. So then Jenny and I do too...or was it Tricia. At this point, they keep changing. Anyways, I’m even going into a bit of a British accent. And some other guy is there too, and then, we decide, we have to use the bathroom but it’s kind of creepy place to do such things...for some reason, stuff is decked out for Halloween sort of too, or more voodoo like, but we’re walking around, and we spot one, I have to go really bad, but Jenny runs in first. I complain, cuz that’s the third time that day that she grabbed the bathroom first. And then, I woke up...apparently I really had to go to the bathroom. So that’s it

Yeah....strange dream. Lots of driving, restaurants and a bathroom....I’m thinking I need to go get dinner and to use the facilities.... ;)

No comments: