Sunday, November 03, 2002

Fun weekend :) Want highlights? Sure, I knew you did :)

Friday:
*Started out as a really crappy morning with getting up early to do homework, and only getting 3 hours of sleep and missing class.
*Ended up being cool after taking a nap, throwing my stuff together, driving to MN and enjoying a swingin party at Jen and Tricia's place (well, and Rachel's too of course). At the party I was dressed in traditional Japanese woman looking clothes, with my hair up in sticks and with the make up and all. The cancassa dip that I made for the party went over really well :) so that was pretty nice getting compliments and all.
*Only "down" parts were getting glitterified by a hyperactive Tinkerbell (I'll get you next time my pretty...)...getting glitter blown at my face wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have sticky makeup all over my face already so that the glitter plastered itself to my forehead....
AND...an incident with a certain cowboy Mike (this being Mike 2) in which I was facing off with him, holding on to Chris's pimp cane in between us, walking up to him as he was backing away, trying "intimdate" him a little, only to have him back into the couch which isn't sturdy so that he fell backwards over it, flipping the couch with him. LUCKILY, neither of us got hurt, but I was so embarrassed and surprised and amused that I stayed there on the floor in a fit of laughter. It was pretty funny ;)

Saturday:
*SLEPT IN!!!!! :)!!!!!
*Lazy afternoon playing some Game Cube and having Chinese take out
*Chillin at Chris and Mike 2's place for a while, helping them make tacos while waiting to go with Chris to the DNA concert.
*Going to the Down and Above (DNA) concert with Chris--meeting up with Tricia there and seeing Zach, Dave, and Ian in all their glory ;) The concert rocked with Chris, Tricia and I right in front of the stage about 5 feet away from the band and us dancing and singing along! AND I picked up one of Dave's pick's that he dropped and Tricia and I also found a couple of Ian's to keep too. So now perhaps when I buy my own guitar I have a pick to use ;) or maybe I could buy my own I suppose...naaaah ;)

Sunday:
*SLEPT IN AGAIN! :)!!!!
*Lazy afternoon playing more Game cube
*boring drive back to EC
*doing homework and am going on a study break to Perkins with Devon ;) I'll let you know how it goes--but for now I should do that homework. LATER! :)

No comments: