Friday, November 08, 2002

Hm, well...not really too much to talk about. School is sucking my life away. Well, school and The Sims, but I really haven't played THAT much. This weekend will be nice--a break from the monotony. I do like working in the high school--they're a good bunch of kids. The thing is, I'm not sure what to do with them. Tomorrow I want to do something that breaks up some of the in class reading time, but I'm not sure what's a good idea. I've just been having issues with coming up with ideas. I suppose I should be spending more time on it, and maybe that would help, but it seems like I'm just thinking over the same exact things--no inspiration going on. Oh well, tomorrow doesn't have to be perfect, but I should make sure I have something together for Monday.

Yeah, pretty much working at the high school and going to classes and doing homework--that's my life. Not really thrilling. I guess there's more I could talk about, but I guess I'm not really in the mood at the moment. In fact, this is a pretty boring blog entry. But, I figure I haven't written for a while, so I should at least get something posted. I'll try and make it up to you all...next blog entry will be MUCH more interesting, I promise, okay? ;)

No comments: