Wednesday, November 27, 2002

I should be in bed right now. I WILL be soon. Jenny is forcing me to blog right now though. I think you should go smack her up for me...she's so mean....so mean that she even kills imaginary characters for fun since she can't get enough from just making real people's lives crappy. .....Okay, so maybe the last part isn't true, but the first part is...check it out! At least I felt guilty about killing the Sim AND it wasn't my idea either. ::sigh:: That's sadistic Jenny for you ;) hehehehe...It's fun picking on you...actually it's fun picking on anyone--with that in mind, watch out! ....YOU could be next--and you may not even be expecting it! "NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!" tee hee hee....OH, and dudes, You REALLY should check out these sites; they've been the cause of HOURS of procrastination for me (okay, maybe not the cause per se...let's just say they've given me a medium for my distraction). One is a kick ass funny animation site called Homestar Runner--check out the Strong Bad Emails in particular. And the second site of note called Nuklear Power is good for anyone familiar with gaming--especially Final Fantasy (FF), D&D, Shadowrun, and old Nintendo games--since it features a comic strip with FF characters from the old Nintendo game system and the basic plot and jokes stemming from role playing games. Even if you're NOT familiar with gaming, it's still a laugh or two. Eventually I'll probably make a permanent link to these two sites, but for now I'm too tired :P I had best get to bed so I can make the drive home tomorrow. And I even have plans with Scotty ;) Ought to be an interesting weekend :) especially with all the shitty homework I have to do....hours.....of homework.....I HAVE to do.....bleah. But it's Thanksgiving! Turkey Time!!! And FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FUN!!! ...and homework :P .... Eh, such is life ;) ENJOY THE BREAK!!! :)

No comments: