Sunday, November 10, 2002

This weekend has gone by fairly quickly actually, with not too much exciting going on. Tricia and I have spent a lot of time together which of course was fun ;)--we went downtown drinking and dancing and darting (well, I wanted to keep with the alliteration ;) the night away on Friday, and today we got together after her family's shindig and played some Baldur's Gate on the PS2. We really kicked ass in the game--we've managed to learn from our mistakes this time around :) Hopefully we'll be able to get some game time in over Thanksgiving, but I can't guarantee it since it DOES belong to my bro Scott so he may want to have it so he can play Grand Theft Auto 4 which he plans to buy. Tomorrow I think I'm going shopping with my mom in the afternoon, which should be nice--I could use some shoes and a few nice shirts/sweaters for teaching. I get the feeling tomorrow will manage to be a long day--days that I drive for 3 hours tend to be that way.

I guess it was a good thing to go home this weekend--lots of stuff I had to pick up and take care of, but otherwise, it's not like it was overly important. I mean, I hung out with Tricia and my family, that's about it. Tricia I can see in MN, my family, well, it's good to see them so I guess there's nothing wrong with that. But Jenni and Chad are busy, Jenny W was busy so she couldn't go out with us Friday, so really, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. And none of the guys could hang out either--Nick's in the process of moving to GB, which might be cool cuz maybe we'll hang out sometime, and Nate was busy with Lisa of course and Ryan's busy sticking his thumb up his ass or something. And I still have not talked to Mike and still have no idea when/if i ever will. I talked to Scotty on the phone today and got some things cleared away, which is nice. Not sure when I'll see him next though--maybe Thanksgiving if he ventures to GB or maybe, MAYBE I'll think about driving to Milwaukee...that's a BIG MAYBE though cuz of the weather and schoolwork--we shall see.

Not much else to say right now. Tomorrow I'll be busy til the sun comes up Monday most likely :P I still have to figure out what to do with those seniors....I'll come up with something I guess. Maybe I'll do some internet searching before bed tonigh for some possible lesson plans. You never know! Peace out g's ;)

No comments: