Thursday, October 17, 2002

::sigh:: Had the talk with Brandon tonight. It went about as I expected, as all conversations with him seem to go. But I guess that's a good thing cuz it sets us up for being friends again, now that things are out in the open and thoughts expressed, and allows me to think clearly about what I want from my renewed relationship with Mike. I really need to talk to him, but I wonder if it would be best to just wait til perhaps next weekend if I go home so that we can talk in person, which I think for that kind of conversation would be much better since it will be personal and we can see each others' reactions and think of each other as really being there, not just people at the other end of the line. For now I'm in a sort of limbo state where I'm not really sure what's going on. But that's nothing new. Anyways, I'm heading off the comp so I can really relax--it has been a looooooong day. This weekend should be a welcome blast of fresh fun ;) Check ya later!

No comments: