Friday, October 18, 2002

FUCK! just FUCK! What the fuck was he thinking?! Talked to Mike tonight--the fucking idiot. He decided that he hadn't really thought through on asking me back out. So, no more going out with Mike. WHAT THE FUCK?! I mean, yeah, so it's not totally unexpected, I wasn't that involved in the relationship yet cuz it just happened Friday. BUT FUCK MAN, HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY! I mean, hell, I'd rather have had sex with the guy with no commitments than have him "slip up" and ask me out. Another fucking case of someone being "in the moment" and doing something fucking ass stupid that fucks with my life. Yeah, maybe I should have known better, but you know, when someone tells you that they want to date you the 3rd time around, after 10 months of separation and being good friends, you tend to think that it means something. The fucker...So, I'm not talking to him for a good long while, and most definately not seeing him either. He can just go fuck himself. The asshole. He's on my block list, and he's going to stay there until I decided he can exist in my world again...which likely won't be until I'm in a situation where I can handle a little drama...which isn't any time soon. That's why this weekend it's off to Madison to hang with friends and having a good time. Wish me better luck to come ;) see ya!

No comments: