Monday, October 28, 2002

Okay, let's try this again. The third "draft" of this blog. It's really annoying cuz my second one was really quite funny, but now I'm not in the same mood/mode to try to repeat what I wrote in that one. Probably cuz now it's 1:50 and I haven't done my homework yet....and tomorrow is my first day meeting the students of the class I'll be working with for the next month and a half. The homework part doesn't bother me very much. Going to the high school tomorrow right after my first class DOES bother me :-\ Meeting the teacher wasn't that bad--cuz I know he must want me there cuz otherwise he wouldn't have agreed to having a TA. The high school seniors on the other hand...there's no knowing what they'll think of a college senior coming in who's not exactly "cool" to try to work with them and actually teach them for some of the classes. Ugh, I don't even know what to wear tomorrow. I'd like to make a good first impression.

That's what's running through my head pretty much right now. That and guys are trying to invade my thoughts too. I'm trying to fight them back with some good music...but then a song like Boxcar Racer's "I Feel So" comes on and the guys come back for another round. So I counter their counter attack with a well chilled Pepsi and some Chex Mix. Of course, then they use the whole body image concept to make me feel guilty after partaking of my comforting snack. Then I think, HA HA! but I have the excuse of PMS, so there! And then I try to squash them out by looking over my homework. ::sigh:: Then they sneak in from the side after a couple minutes when I start spacing out from the lack of interest in reading stuff about Thoreau that I already know. So I resort to writing a new blog entry, that concentrates on everything BUT guys. However, the more I write, the more that what is really on my mind fills in between the lines of my typing, and so I end up with a blog entry like this :P Ah well, at least "guys" remained an abstraction and I haven't yet mentioned any specific ones. I could, but I really don't feel like it. HA HA! Beat that, guys! ::silence:: MWA HA HA HA! SEE? They can't even speak up! ...it probably helps that none of them have the address to this blog, and that none of them have blogs that I know of...eh, that's their problem ;) I wonder what one of their blogs would look like/be about? Couldn't possibly be as cool as the blogs of Jenny, Tricia and I ;) ...well, at least Jenny and Tricia--I think mine still needs some revamping. ::sigh:: I suppose I should finish my homework. It's pretty sad that Jenny's SIMS online game got me sucked in as much as her when I wasn't even playing it. Such an evil game...but fun ;) I so want the SIMS now....but I would never get anything done if I owned it. Such is the paradox of games. For now I must go back to the game of life...joy.

No comments: