Saturday, July 17, 2004



In Case You Failed to Notice


  
I decided it was TIME FOR A CHANGE!  I've had the same blog template for too long now, and the monohue pattern just had to go.  Hope you don't mind the unexpected change, but for me it's VERY refreshing.  It's still blue and greenish, but I think I'll have more options to change this one around, once I get the template figured out.   
 
Sadly, the template I had will no longer be available, I think, even if I want to go back to it.  The old one was cool, since no one really had one like it anymore, and I know this template is generic, but whatever.  It's the content that matters anyway, right?   
 
PLUS!!!  As you can see, the new template and new picture uploading system by blogger let's me FINALLY POST PICTURES!!!!!  So just imagine the fun I'll be having in my posting from now on ;)  That's all for now.  Time to tweek the template for a while!

No comments: