Thursday, July 22, 2004

And now the moment...answering the questions

1.  No job.

2.  Ambigious answer to the apartment.   First we have to check it out, and then we find out whether or not it's too expensive.

3.  One student is finished, the rest actually did SOME work or at least failed to bother me today, and I read only a little before class and more afterwards--I'm convinced that maybe it's not such a great book.

4.  Weather is fabulous.  Whether or not I choose to run...yet to be decided.

5.  Not that long, though I'm getting VERY sick of these every-night-wake-up-to-use-the-facilities routine. 

And the books...I just remembered to order them.  At least they're a lot cheaper online, so that when I'm out of a job and destitute this school year, I'll at least have my books to solace me.

No comments: