Wednesday, June 02, 2004



Tomorrow, in a country far far away...

JENNY LEAVES
EPISODE 2

It was a dark time for the Katie. Forces of nature and a great opportunity have sent Jenny once again across the ocean, into foreign lands. But there is hope...

Okay, not exactly like a Star Wars main title intro, but the occassion is just as epic, if not more so since it's actually taking place in real life. My friend, my very good friend Jenny, is flying out to London tomorrow to begin the next six months of her temporary British status.

On one side, I'm totally fucking jealous, chica. I'd so love to be there too, kickin it and having a great time in the UK. I miss the city, the people, the pubs, the stores, the whole shitload of historical/architectural stuff...it's a sweet place. And I know we'd be totally awesome running around London, the UK, Europe doing everything we didn't get to last time, or that we want to do again.

On another side, I know it's good that you're out on your own making some sorta scary, but really exciting, interesting, and meaningful changes in your life. It's not quite time for me to get back to the UK yet, though I'll be sure to get there again as soon as I can. Probably not this summer, which blows donkey balls, but that's how it goes. And you've gotta bet a certain Mr. H is VERY happy to be seeing you. AND, you can be sure that we're gonna go travel again sometime, maybe to someplace new and exotic like...New York. Yep, sounds so thrilling after everything else, hm? ;) Oh, I know, it'd still rock.

And so, a post to say "Bon Voyage" to mi amiga. Be safe, have plenty, and I mean PLENTY of fun, listen to the CDS, and I'll be talking to you soon. Buena suerte!

No comments: