Wednesday, June 09, 2004



The Time Has Come

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. The time has come at last...FOR ME TO MOVE OUT!!!! You heard it right, I'm moving on out of here in less than two weeks. Why? Well, it could be in part because I FOUND A JOB!!!!! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that has a lot to do with it.

This weekend I traveled to MN to first of all, see Jenni's ultra awesome little tyke, and second of all, to attend an interview I set up for Monday. The interview went great, a lot smoother than I expected, and later that day the interviewer said they want to offer me a position. KICK ASS!

What's the position, you ask? Oh come on, that's personal. As for the job, I will be a summer school English teacher from June 21-July 29. It's not a full time job, and doesn't mean I'll be set for a fall teaching job, but it's a hell of a start. AND, I'm finally using that handle little degree and license I have, which means finally getting paid like a professional too.

This means I have a hell of a lot to do before next weekend, including major organizing of my shit, and of course, having as much fun as possible with the few friends here in town as well. Oh, and in preparation for the move, I also FINALLY picked up a brand spankin new cell phone, whose number I will not divulge here, but I'll be sure to give you a call and let you know (those privaleged few, that is ;)

Yep, bounds of excitement here and plenty of busy-ness, so please excuse me if I haven't been really great about updating this blog lately. I'll do better--really I will! :) Aight, it's late, time for bed. Ugh, at least I can finally look forward to NO MORE FACTORY WORK!!!!!!!! Next week that is... ::sigh::

No comments: