Sunday, June 08, 2003



Someday we'll find it, the basement connection...

And that day is today! YAY! I now have a cable internet connection down here on my own computer in the basement--my soul rejoices!! This means being able to check email, chat and blog all within the comfort and privacy of my own room :) Which means, I'll be online to chat more often and I should be able to update my blog more often too. Speaking of which, yesterday I dropped off some film to get developed, and once it does, I plan on putting some pics on the web (since I ordered a photo CD) so we''ll all get to enjoy V-ball pics, those fun pics Jenny and I took from on top of the roof at Chancellors, and perhaps some other random photos (maybe even more eventually--once I figure out the scanner upstairs). Oh yes, things are looking very nice :) Check ya later!

No comments: