Thursday, June 05, 2003



Long time no blog

Sorry about the long delay in blogging. I've been busy with work, family and friends I guess. Last Sunday I went to my friend Cathy's college grad party and had a great time. I hadn't intended on staying that long, but a cute young mechanical engineer major changed my mind :) His name is Mike (but I'm trying not to hold that against him) and he's a year younger AND he's going to be in Madison from this Friday on, BUT he's really cool and we ended up going on a couple dates the last two nights and having a great time :) Tuesday we went mini golfing, dinner at Olive Garden and chilled at my place and last night we went to see Finding Nemo, got some frozen custard, and then chilled at my house yet again. So yeah, two dates and then he's gone for the summer :( HOWEVER, he said he wants to keep in touch and we exchanged email, screen names and I got his number in Madison. One intial meeting and two dates isn't much to go on, but what the heck, why not see what happens? Perhaps he can work towards redeeming the name of "Mike"...or maybe he'll mess it up even more, who knows? I'm hoping for the best, which is about all I can do--that and probablyi make a trip or two to Madison this summer ;) I mean, I have a few friends down there to visit anyway.

Not a whole lot going on otherwise. Well, except Lea had her baby :) A little 7lb 3oz boy named Drew who must be quite intelligent since he stopped crying about 30 sec after I first picked him up. Beth is still VERY pregnant and fastly approaching her due date--tomorrow. In other news, I feel really out of touch since I haven't been online for the last few days to check my favorite websites or check my email or to talk to online regulars like mi amiga Jenny :( I hope things are all well. Hopefully I'll catch ya later. :)

No comments: