Tuesday, June 24, 2003



Feliz cumpleanos a Lea

Tonight four of us girls went out to celebrate Lea's 23rd bday--hey, her golden birthday, I hadn't even thought of that. Anyways, it was a good time, though Amy, Jenni and I separated from the rest of the group after a while since we really didn't mesh that well with her work friends, and we were in the mood for a more low key, non-bar type night. It worked out well I think--and I hope she had a good time. Once we left the sports bar, we headed to Barnes & Noble, where I lamented not being able to read the new Harry Potter book for quite a while. And then we wandered our way towards Caffe Espresso for some coffee and conversation. Another successful Espresso visit without running into the ex! Yay! I'm on a roll here ;) It was great catching up with Amy and Jenni, so I'm really glad I thought of switching shifts for tonight so I could make it out.

Other than that, there's really nothing new going on. Next weekend I get to dogsit, which ought to be a blast :P But at least this week I'm on 2nd shift so I can sleep in. Unfortunately, that means my days will sort of disappear, since I'm not a morning person. I'm still working on getting a pair of rollerblades and doing some biking...eventually one or both of those things will happen. My room decoration is also a work in progress. ::sigh:: so unmotivated sometimes. I'll work on it ;) And I'll also get those pics up this week. If I don't, you have my permission to leave nasty comments ;) But for now, it's bedtime, so check ya later!

No comments: