Thursday, January 30, 2003

Today I turn 22. According to Tricia, that means I am now, "older than dirt." I'm not sure if I'm liking that title, but I suppose it could be worse ;) At least there's snow out for my bday--I've always liked that, though I wish there was more. I'm not quite sure how to best celebrate this day. As it stands, I'm going out to dinner somewhere...probably with Jenny A and perhaps Mandy. After that, it's time to make my famous birthday cupcakes. Once the cupcakes have been baked and devoured, it's on down to Water St. for a night of birthday frolicking ;) I'm thinking...free hard cider at Brothers, some dancing at She-nan's, perhaps some darts at the Pio....all in all, a good night. So far today I've done pretty well--I was late to my first class, but that's cuz I spent the mornign getting spruced up so I looked spiffy on my bday (for some reason that was important to me) and listening to peppy fun music like The Vandals' song "Happy Birthday to Me". All in all, not too bad a day so far, though it really hasn't been overly exciting or eventful, but then, it truly is just another day for the HUGE majority of the world, so what should I expect? Anyways, I have to run off to class soon, so I had best head out. Later ;)

No comments: