Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Scent of Accomplishment

So, aside from some sweaty visits to the gym, I have another goal completed: Tricia and I finally finished our game tonight. I think the only challenge about the last battle, or any of it really, was to our patience. It wasn't exactly a bundle of excitement. Granted, it is designed with kids in mind, but I mean, really, aren't these kids better at video games than we are? Still, for $20, it had its moments.

I was going to write more, but well, I think my brain is fried like my old hard drive. ::sigh:: I miss you, Old C.

Oohh, and here's a piece of the past: an new, very abbreviated edition of KRAP (Katie's Random Advice Post).

KRAP: On Stopping at an Intersection

One should probably find out whether one has a car with ABS before driving on icy roads.

No comments: