Sunday, November 06, 2005

Home Alone: The Near-Empty Apartment

With Tricia house/dog-sitting this weekend, and Chris off in Kansas city until sometime this evening, I've had the majority of this house all to myself all weekend long. Not to say our downstairs neighbor is "Nobody" like so many Odysseus's...but he isn't exactly someone I feel like hanging out with except on special occassions, ie our Halloween House party. Hm, speaking of, I do have a few pics I could share. Let's see...

When the mime saw the geeky math teacher, she couldn't help but exclaim, "...!" You would think the mime would be more freaked out by Mr. Wonka and the lamp. Mostly, I'm curious as to where he connected his power cord.


Ah, an advertising dream: After years of heavy competition, Ketchup and Mustard hook up. "I love your smooth yellow bottle." "Not as much as I love your hot red bottle. " Whew! Someone turn off the lamp and give these two some privacy.


Who knew that Willy was a blues guitarist? Or is that a blue guitarist? Either way, there was no lack of entertainment, or candy.


Coach Lee of Burnsville says, "Personal foul, Kagome, for wearing a short skirt that somehow never EVER blows upwards despite being involved in numerous intensive battles, torrential winds, and plummets from impossible heights." Tricia's secret? Skort.


I, Kikyo, have decided that my reincarnation, Kagome, can have my ex-boyfriend Inuyasha and the wonders of Japan's Feudal Era. "Why deal with a stubborn half-demon and nasty monsters when I can have a pro golfer and indoor plumbing?"


I know what this stunning Egyptian queen was thinking, "My husband may be dead now, but wait til he wakes up when I unwrap him after the party."


Fox 9 Investigative Reporting: What fairies and angels do behind closed doors....SLUMBER PARTIES!


No comments: