Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Return of the Journalist

So it's been a while. My computer is back to "normal" thanks to campus computer services and about $180...sadly almost 1/5 the price of this hunk of plastic. My students are testing this week which means our schedule is fucked up for two more days. My weight has stayed the same damn poundage thanks to Halloween candy and minimal Y time. My family is doing well and my bro Scott and Jennifer visited this weekend to see Cirque du Soleil: Corteo. My friend Liz has picked out her wedding dress and we've been fitted for bridesmaid dresses.

In other words, MY life and everything in it is pretty much "normal" too at this point. The most thrilling moment in the last week? Using my power drill to screw two pictures on the wall. I could get used to power tools.

No comments: