Saturday, March 08, 2003

So...

I'm not sure what to write. Really nothing much is going on. Jenny is enjoying a fun skiing vacation and I'm here in EC. ::sniff, sniff, tear:: I miss her :( Eh, but it's not so bad. I haven't been here in EC for a regular relaxing weekend for a while; I've always had some sort of plans going on--a party here or other events going on in other various cities. It's actually kind of nice relaxing and getting some organizing, reading, errands, and slacking done. Yes, plenty of slacking involved in my weekend so far. I did manage to leave the apartment today--I even walked at a very brisk pace down the hill to do some errands, walked back up here and continued on to the Ramada to pick up my car and drive it back to campus. That's a good 40 min of walking--not so bad. Of course, I wasn't exactly ultra productive once I settled here in my room. Oh, I took out the trash, cleaned up my room a bit, orgainzed some photos, even read The Metamorphosis which was alright. But I spent more time chatting or playing games on the computer than doing anything that resembled work. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be more exciting. We shall see. I had intended on writing something profound, but nothing's coming to mind. ::sigh: Oh well, I can't be the font of knowledge every day ;)

No comments: