Wednesday, March 12, 2003



At the end of the day you're another day older...

The weekend wasn't too thrilling, but it was somewhat productive, and I got to hang out with my friend Heidi on Saturday and a little on Sunday evening which was nice. I even got some homework done, even if it was only maybe a half hour total work between Friday and Saturday, but that's a half hour more than I usually do on a weekend. The rest of my time was mostly spent behind my computer, whether it be playing BG2, talking online, or desperately hoping for certain websites to update so there's something else to do on my computer. How exciting, eh? I thought so...okay, no I didn't, but it wasn't that bad.

This week is flying by pretty fast. I can't believe Friday is the start of spring break--what an adventure! My only concern is monetary funds, which I think I'll have to ask my parents about. Well, that and whether Jenny will be able to stand hanging out with me every day for an entire week without causing me physical or mental harm. I'm hoping that our excursion to Lakeville and our many nights behind the computer and infront of the stove are experience enough to show that it CAN indeed be done. We shall see.

No comments: