Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Done with X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble! And I really can't wait to start the next book; they really leave you hanging, although I have a basic idea of what happens since I know how things are 18 years later in the series :P I'm not sure what the next one is called, but I know it's downstairs on the bookcase almost fully dedicated to Star Wars novels. Only the bottom shelf has a few intruders from different series, but soon...yes soon...those will move to make way for the EMPIRE MWAHA HA HA....okay, maybe not. But it will be a fully Star Wars case, thanks to my brother, me, and a few random other people. ahh, I see--the next book is called...X-Wing: Krytos Trap. :) And I get 4 hours in a bus tomorrow to get a good start on it, so I'm pretty happy about that. I just hope the IMAX show we go to is better than the Dolphin one from last year. Even if it's not, there's few things better than a long bus ride and then watching a movie with the kids.....why? cuz it doesn't require running my butt off, that's why! Not that I don't mind playing with them, but sometimes it's nice to just chill--besides, we're supposed to go swimming later anyway. As far as FFX goes....man I suck at Blitzball...I lost the first one they let you play, and I've lost 2 games since--the first of those 2 optional games I scored no points...the second game I got one so it was 1-4 :( I've gotta practice or something. I know a lot of it's cuz I really suck as sports--both in real life and in video games, mostly cuz I just don't play much (mostly cuz I suck and I'm not much of a fan of them)...Point being, if I'm going to get anywhere in the blitzball tournaments, I had better sit down and just keep playing game after game cuz right now I stink at it. The rest of the game seems to be going alright--it's kinda like playing an interactive movie...a LONG movie, but it's pretty darn cool. Better wrap it up for the night--c ya!

No comments: