Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Yep Tricia, the weekend was pretty damn cool :) Now it's back to the hum drum of daily work :P As far as X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble goes, I'm about.....12 chapters in, so I haven't really gotten too far. And I haven't had much time to play FFX either--I know, it's all very sad :( Perhaps after I get done helping with Chris and Beth's house later tonight I'll have the time to chill...one can only hope for a LITTLE free time. Grrr...maybe I'll just go for an hour, yeah. Anyway, considering how diverse the topics of this blog tend to be, I wonder if it's still wise to advertise it as a "literary website" when books are just a small portion of what I blab about on here. Oh well, if you who find the time to read this don't mind, then neither do I. Besides, the description makes the site sound all smart and academic like ;) Gotta go for now, later dudes ;)

No comments: