Sunday, July 14, 2002

Another night, another entry. Not a whole lot to say in the news department. Haven't read anything lately since I haven't had much time. As far as movies and shows go, I got my DBZ fix this afternoon--I love Sat. afternoons when they play 4 episodes in a row...that way some actual plot transpires. And now I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho(I think that's how you spell it) which I'm starting to really get into. It's by the same makers as DBZ, but it's a lot different as far as animation and plot line, but it's pretty nifty. I think I might be hooked on a new series ;) ::sigh:: just what I need, hm? ;) Ah well, series are fun and it gives me something to look forward to since I don't have a hell of a lot else to do lately. The voice of this one guy is annoying though....cuz he sounds like one of the guys on DBZ...I can't place who....kinda like Dende. I could always check www.imdb.com and check, if they have this show on there.............(to be continued)

Continuing.....yeah, I was too tired to finish this entry last night, so I saved it to finish it later, so now I'm working on finishing it. Tonight we had dinner here for my brother Scott's 27th bday, which was nice seeing him and also having a GREAT feast ;) What made it extra great was that he was thoughtful enough to drop the PS2 here for me since he hasn't been playing it much! It really surprised me and I'm pretty psyched about it. I had started a game of FFX back in March during spring break and now I'll finally get to work on it. Considering my lack of social options this summer, having the PS2 will be super sweet. It's nice to know that even if Scott isn't around much, he still thinks of his little sis. He also invited me to go camping with him and his fiance Jennifer one of these weekends. Don't know if I'll take him up on that with so few weekends left free this summer, but I feel good that he offered. Overall it's been a pretty good weekend for not really going much of anywhere. Maybe I'm finally adjusting to this summer's situation...you never know ;)

No comments: