Friday, July 26, 2002

I picked a bad time to pause my FFX game--right in the middle of a blitzball game which I have a really hard time figuring out how to deal with :P I get overwhelmed with the controls and all the commotion going on and how I can still play with things on Auto but I can use Manual if I like, but then what should I do--pass, dribble, break, shoot :P grrrr...I do like complicated games, but geez. But then I was like, well, it's after 10, maybe I should check email so I can chat with the usual suspects online. That and I felt rather antisocial sitting downstairs while my fam was upstairs--PLUS the game was frustrating me :P In other news, getting close to the end of the X-Wing book, which I must say is pretty good. I'm glad I've finally gotten around to reading those, but it makes me want to reread the books that will be coming inbetween this series too--like the Zahn trilogy, the Jedi Academy trilogy and so forth. MAYBE even Truce at Bakura and The Courtship of Princess Leia....But the thing is, there's so many books I haven't read yet, that it seems rather silly to be rereading books I have already reread. Not that I'm REQUIRED to read certain books, but I WAS hoping to get to some others on my list. Of course, I haven't gotten too far on that--haven't left the Star Wars list...::sigh:: such is the way of things, the way of the Katie ;) Yeah, I know...I like Star Wars too much...pop culture is engrained in me--1 in 10 sentences I utter can be related to a movie as a direct quote or a paraphrase :P And when I hear certain key phrases from people I can pick out what movie or show it makes me think of. Ah well, to quote a movie "check ya later" ;)

No comments: